- Securing WordPress websites with YubiKeyPosted 21 days ago
- Managing passwords online with LastPassPosted 21 days ago
- Small Business Server Security CertificatesPosted 153 days ago
- Configuring a SonicWALL Tele3 SPPosted 162 days ago
- Configuring your office broadbandPosted 411 days ago
- Develop your website using WordPressPosted 444 days ago
The best solution for a small business is to have IT support services provided by someone familiar with the setup of infrastructure and more importantly, involved at an intimate level in the organisation of the business.
Although I can provide ad-hoc support, the preferred way of working at Simply Better IT is regular ongoing support through a retainer contract – it helps Simply Better IT stabilise things, and helps your business know it has an IT department for all intents and purpose. I charge £30 + Vat per hour for a minimum guarenteed number of hours, then £35 + Vat for any hours within that month over the minimum hours. This gives both parties stability in the support relationship.
Time to develop some good documentation, backup and disaster recovery planning and testing.