Our structured onboarding process helps us understand how we can deliver the best results for each individual in your business.
As a small business you rightly just want your IT to work so you can get on with what you do best. To help make sure that we can provide you with the best IT support matching your business strategy, we need to make sure we understand how your business operates and that your infrastructure is fit for purpose.
Our structured onboarding process covers:
- Auditing the infrastructure
- Assessing what needs to be supported
- Windows & 3rd Party patching, anti-virus and anti-malware infrastructure
- Approach towards documentation of IT infrastructure
- Data storage, backup and access
- Policies for Windows devices like encryption and admin rights
- Password Management – policy on complexity, training for staff
- Network infrastructure
- Cyber Essentials via CyberSmart
- Telephony Services
- Domain Name management
- Email arrangements
- Website Hosting
- Profile scanning with ID Agent for Domain
- Ticketing for helpdesk support and out of hours
The document we use for initial fact finding before drilling down into the detail is viewable by clicking on this Initial Onboarding Questions link. As part of our transparent partnership you will have ongoing access to this documentation.
If you would like to pursue a Managed Services approach to your IT, please do get in touch by completing the Contact form.